IDEA Innovation Center
Today IDEA is the largest, non-profit, comprehensive organization in Cyprus which forms a cluster of private and public partnerships to support startups and innovative Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs).
It hosts startup companies offering them the highest quality of training and services, so as to turn their innovative ideas into viable businesses with a global outlook. Specifically, it provides aspiring entrepreneurs all the tools to gradually turn their idea into a profitable business:
It offers the entire spectrum of business support
from the Idea-stage to Sales & Investment and then to Expansion abroad. It creates new SME companies every year & new job positions
teenagers, students, youth and strongly fosters female entrepreneurship
MissionIDEA Innovation Center promotes innovative entrepreneurship and, while giving great emphasis on the entire spectrum and peripheral activities that support innovation in general, it is proudly a strong part of the work that promotes innovation on the national level. We do everything within our power to ease entrepreneurs’ access to the business world and enhance the diversity and durability of the Cypriot economy by bringing innovative products and services to life.
CenterThe Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center encompasses the following institutions:
- IDEA Innovation Center an incubator-accelerator for startups and an entrepreneurship hub for Cypriot young entrepreneurs
- Business Academy that promotes funding mechanisms, commercialization activities, consultation and EU programs
Our Impact – KPIsWe nurture ideas to turn intο businesses. We inspire youth to believe into themselves. We urge them to employ their undoubted capabilities into the entrepreneurial journey. And we succeed together.
- Over 810 applications, 89 Startups Entered IDEA
- 200+ Entrepreneurs
- 47 Awards granted to our startups at National and International Competitions
- €7,2 Million startup Portfolio Valuation
- 70+ Mentors, 40+ Trainers