Managing Director, Fameline Technologies Group
Stephanos is the Managing Director of Fameline Technologies Group. He is a highly motivated and passionate business leader with extensive experience in strategy, and business development. Fascinated by the technology disruption in new sectors. A maritime and shipping industry enthusiast.
Skilled at building relationships with stakeholders internationally and developing tailored strategies to penetrating new markets. Has served as a Director on several Boards of Directors for Private, Government and Non-Profit Organizations.
- 2023-Present Chairman Offshore Committee, Cyprus Shipping Chamber
- 2020 – Present Assistant Learning Officer, Young Presidents Organization (Cyprus Chapter)
- 2018 -Present Non-Executive Director, Exelia Technologies
- 2015 – 2018 Non-Executive Director, Natural Gas Public Company (DEFA)
- 2016-2019 Non – Executive Director, Cyprus Oil & Gas Association (COGA)
Stephanos holds a BSc in Politics and International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science, for an MSc in International Security and Global Governance, at Birkbeck, University of London and for an Executive MBA at IE Business School in Madrid.
Avid trekker and passionate about outdoors adventure activities.